BODYBOARD SELECTION GUIDE
From a basic entry level range to get the kids catching waves to a top end performace model. Size (length) determines the riders weight.
SLIDER - Kids or casual users, budget model. Light beach breaks.
- Low Density EPS core
- IXL PE skin,
- Plug & basic leash.
ONE80 - Heavier usage, more durable stronger surf.
- Med Density EPS Core
- XL PE skin
- Plug & basic leash
TWO70 - More preformance, more durable, 3-4ft. Surf
- High Density EPS Core
- XL PE Skin
- Internal fiberglass Striger for added strength and performace
- Plug & basic Coil leash.
THREE60 - True performance in more serious surf conditions.
- Strong PP polypropylene core
- IXL PE Skin
- Internal fiberglass Striger
- Elbow grooves for inceased control.
- Finger Bulbs for hand grip during turns.
- Leash Plug
Match bodyweight to board length. When in doubt go for the larger size.
38" will support 45-55kg
40" will support 55-75kg
42" will support 60-80kg
44" will support 80+ kg